Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mama Mia! Neroteca revisited





Firstly, the good news. I have 3 kilos over the past 2 weeks... Although still eating like a bloody pig, I am now more careful with my choices. Only good food, no junk food. Ha ha ha...

Today, being a Public Holiday, I have decided to have breakfast at Neroteca again. I thought my previous post did not do justice to what a lovely place this really is. Will not be exploring the Malls, PH + School holidays, the Malls will be invaded by the Village Trolls, you know, the kind that stops on front of a descending escalator to decide whether to turn left or right. Noisy, spoilt brats wailing and Garish Obiang outfits displayed brazenly adorned with fxxk you in the face jewellery..... Ha ha ha... 

Ordered the Tonica set, Fried eggs with Mushroom, yolks still runny, with rocket salad on top, Apple and Celery juice. Lovely, as usual, plus excellent service. Tested out my new LX-3... Love the Macro shots. Click on it to blow it up. Will be blogging about instant noodles this month, as money all used up for the Camera. 

Hope Chiarascuro will be open today. If not, have run out of ideas for dinner.

5 comments:

Ciki said...

my all time fav italian place..:D gorgeous shot of that flower!

Paranoid Android said...

Thanks, Cumi & Ciki... Just got hold of my camera, still learning. Will need to work on composition. Never could get it like you guys do....

Ciki said...

but it's already good.. just got with the flow.... ;D

Ciki said...

harlo! kindly email me or chk my blog - you are a winner! everyone wants to meet u:D

Ciki said...

ru free today or 2mro to meet up? i wld lk to pass u ur umbrella.. ella, eh eh...
Midvalley ? the Gardens? let me know.. cheers:D

Paranoid Android's Spec Sheet

My photo
Unless stated otherwise, all the posts and food here is paid for by the Paranoid Android. He dose not receive any financial compensation for posting in this blog. The views expressed here are an opinion and as usual, taste is subjective and varies among people, time and mood as well! Please feel free to contact me at humanist dot philo at gmail dot com. Unless otherwise stated, the photos here belong to the owner of this blog. You are free to use it for any non commercial purpose. As courtesy, just drop me an email and credit the photo to the blog. Thanks for dropping by!

To satisfy your hunger

Blog Archive

Number of Electronic Sheep Counted In My Dreams

Labels