Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And I still got the blues for good food!!!

Not been blogging about food recently. Stuck in the east coast and the food here is nothing to shout about anyway. Don't like slagging people off here, so, I shall keep my mouth shut instead. Ha Ha.... Maybe I'll share something else with you today.

Received a call from K at about 2 am this morning. She just had a big fight with her husband, H and was tearful. I have known H since Primary School. Had been working hard for the past week, and was unable to digest what she said until this evening, when I took my coffee break.

K, I am very sorry because I was too sleepy to entertain you last night. You were complaining about how cold and unromantic H is. Apparently he is not able to give you the attention that you hunger for. You suspect he is having an affair. You said he has never loved you at all.

You know that is not true. I was there when he bawled like a baby when you broke off with him, just barely a year after going steady with him. I was there when you were in the labour room, and he was so worried about you and the baby. Maybe times are bad, I don't know. You know how he is, always playing the role of a macho man. He does not like to talk about his problems.


Sometimes you can't see the sun because it just obscured by a tree. Move a bit and you will be blinded by it's brightness.


Just shift your focus a bit. The stone is in front, but the gorgeous view is behind the stone!


What appears to be a stream of water, when frozen and slowed down, is just composed of water droplets. I don't know what to say to make you feel better, but maybe things are not what they appear to be. Try to talk to him again. I apologize again for not being able to talk to you last night. Was really tired.

Can I share this poem with you, K?

Bluebird
By Charles Bukowski

there's a bluebird in my heart that
wants to get out
but I'm too tough for him,
I say, stay in there, I'm not going
to let anybody see
you.

there's a bluebird in my heart that
wants to get out
but I pur whiskey on him and inhale
cigarette smoke
and the whores and the bartenders
and the grocery clerks
never know that
he's
in there.

there's a bluebird in my heart that
wants to get out
but I'm too tough for him,
I say,
stay down, do you want to mess
me up?
you want to screw up the
works?
you want to blow my book sales in
Europe?

there's a bluebird in my heart that
wants to get out
but I'm too clever, I only let him out
at night sometimes
when everybody's asleep.
I say, I know that you're there,
so don't be
sad.
then I put him back,
but he's singing a little
in there, I haven't quite let him
die
and we sleep together like
that
with our
secret pact
and it's nice enough to
make a man
weep, but I don't
weep, do
you?


http://www.americanpoems.com/poets/Charles-Bukowski/137

Try to find that bluebird inside him, and coax it out. Will meet up with you guys soon. Stay calm, and stay cool!

(Photos taken @ Kemaman, Terengganu with my cute little retro looking LX3. And i was not naked when I took the photo of the shower head! :p)


5 comments:

Maleewan said...

มันสวยงาม ขอบคุณมาก

Maleewan said...

พ่อค้าของชำที่ซอยถามตลอด When are you coming back to BKK? Stephan เปิดร้านใหม่แล้ว คิดถึงคุณทุกคนในกรุงเทพฯ
xoxox

Paranoid Android said...

สวัสดี อย่างไรบ้าง Stuck here for the next few months. Glad you liked Bluebird!

fatboybakes said...

gosh, so deep one ah? i'm speechless.

Paranoid Android said...

FBB: Ha Ha Ha... Not so deep la. Coming up with the Durian Poppy Seed cake is more cheem! Will think of an occasion to order one from you to try. Finishing it alone will be the too sinful, and the penance of running on a treadmill for 2 hours a day plus a rabbit's diet of cabbage and carrots for a month is rather daunting.

That reminds me of an interesting restaurant in Bangkok called Cabbages and Condoms, run by Khun Meechai which dishes out free condoms after meals... but that's another story.

Paranoid Android's Spec Sheet

My photo
Unless stated otherwise, all the posts and food here is paid for by the Paranoid Android. He dose not receive any financial compensation for posting in this blog. The views expressed here are an opinion and as usual, taste is subjective and varies among people, time and mood as well! Please feel free to contact me at humanist dot philo at gmail dot com. Unless otherwise stated, the photos here belong to the owner of this blog. You are free to use it for any non commercial purpose. As courtesy, just drop me an email and credit the photo to the blog. Thanks for dropping by!

To satisfy your hunger

Blog Archive

Number of Electronic Sheep Counted In My Dreams

Labels