Sunday, July 19, 2009

Baba Low's. Cap Square KL. Sweet and Simple.


Dessert.
Can any meal be complete without it? Was slightly disappointed that they do not serve desserts at Four Seasons and explored Cap Square for something sweet to stuff my mouth. They only had Secret Recipe there and after my taste buds have been totally wrecked by Nigel's and FBB's sweet confections, I was not about to take a chance on something mass produced.


Walked past this small little quaint looking restaurant that had a small little fountain in the courtyard. Peered into their menu and they had Cendol. That should suffice to give me my sugar rush.


The Cendol costs RM 3.50. It was a tad too sweet, but they used really good quality Gula Melaka that was so fragrant with a slightly charred tinge to the aroma. Great stuff. Hence the often repeated phrase in the culinary world. Simple dishes are made great with quality ingredients.



Pai tee was OK too. Not spectacular, but adequate.

No comments:

Paranoid Android's Spec Sheet

My photo
Unless stated otherwise, all the posts and food here is paid for by the Paranoid Android. He dose not receive any financial compensation for posting in this blog. The views expressed here are an opinion and as usual, taste is subjective and varies among people, time and mood as well! Please feel free to contact me at humanist dot philo at gmail dot com. Unless otherwise stated, the photos here belong to the owner of this blog. You are free to use it for any non commercial purpose. As courtesy, just drop me an email and credit the photo to the blog. Thanks for dropping by!

To satisfy your hunger

Blog Archive

Number of Electronic Sheep Counted In My Dreams

Labels