Monday, August 10, 2009

Bar Italia. Changkat Bukit Bintang. New Pastry Selection.


I'm a bad blogger. I know. I'm a creature of habit, and if I find good food I can't help but to return there again and again for a quick fix. Had been really lazy this week, and just hung around my apartment, therefore, no new posts. Just like to let you guys know that Bar Italia has expanded their pastry section for breakfast which starts at 7am!


The lovely fruit flan and hazelnut puff.

The Piadina with gorgonzola, tomatoes cream and roasted chicken. Lovely start to the day with a cheesy pong!


No comments:

Paranoid Android's Spec Sheet

My photo
Unless stated otherwise, all the posts and food here is paid for by the Paranoid Android. He dose not receive any financial compensation for posting in this blog. The views expressed here are an opinion and as usual, taste is subjective and varies among people, time and mood as well! Please feel free to contact me at humanist dot philo at gmail dot com. Unless otherwise stated, the photos here belong to the owner of this blog. You are free to use it for any non commercial purpose. As courtesy, just drop me an email and credit the photo to the blog. Thanks for dropping by!

To satisfy your hunger

Blog Archive

Number of Electronic Sheep Counted In My Dreams

Labels