Friday, May 8, 2009

What prompted two decent, law abiding, god fearing men to wear black?

My boss and his wife are two of the most decent people I know, or maybe will get to know in my life time. God fearing born again Christians, family orientated, always pro-establishment, follows the letter of law to the dot.

God knows how many charitable acts they have done silently, helping out every soul who has ever had the privilege to have known them. How many dying souls they have comforted, the hungry they have fed. Their house is like a Charity home. A complete contrast from my hedonistic life, in pusuit of material happiness!

What made them wear black yesterday? The two timid souls, who could never say Boo! When I asked them, they just smiled and said, "What is wrong, is wrong". Simple. Yet profound.

I write as an average Joe, not endowed with literary skills, no sharp political acumen, not bothered the least with politics previously, not widely read in Politics or Law. But gut instincts and a logic, plus what I remembered from Kertas Am days, tell me that my Boss and his wife is probably right.

No amount of spinning is going to rectify what has been imprinted on the mind. The image of the (Ex)Speaker, Mr. Sivakumar being dragged out forcibly screaming and shouting, this is worse that that of the Taiwan Assembly, which has been the butt of our jokes.

No comments:

Paranoid Android's Spec Sheet

My photo
Unless stated otherwise, all the posts and food here is paid for by the Paranoid Android. He dose not receive any financial compensation for posting in this blog. The views expressed here are an opinion and as usual, taste is subjective and varies among people, time and mood as well! Please feel free to contact me at humanist dot philo at gmail dot com. Unless otherwise stated, the photos here belong to the owner of this blog. You are free to use it for any non commercial purpose. As courtesy, just drop me an email and credit the photo to the blog. Thanks for dropping by!

To satisfy your hunger

Number of Electronic Sheep Counted In My Dreams

Labels