Saturday, May 9, 2009

What I Had For Breakfast Today @ Neroteca


boo

Woke up early, had breakfast at Neroteca. Yummy...

Cool Italian Eatery ambiance, Italian Songs and BossaNova (Brazilian Portuguese) Songs. Pots and Pans hanging on the wall. Arty paintings, small and cosy.

Had their most yummy breakfast set - Revivatata or something. Bacon and Eggs, Savory lentils with greens and Cheese Toast, Long Black + Carrot juice. Eggs scrambled, but still runny + not very fatty, fragrant bacon. Lentils... marvelous flavour and texture.

Since it ws nearly noon already, ordered something from their dessert menu as well. Had the Creme Brulee. Ecstatic. The top was singed and caramelly aromatic. Consistency, sticky. Fragrant creaminess.

Made my morning. A triffle warm inside, I was sweating.

Overall:

Food: 4.5/5

Parking: 4.5/5

Decor/Ambiance: 3.5/5 (minus marks for lousy air con)

Service: 4/5 (A tad slow, but pleasant enough)

Price: 55 or thereabouts for the breakfast set and dessert

Ran into my cousin Tjun2 and my 1st Aunt (Paternal) at Low Yat Plaza, of all the places. Got myself the BenQ Joybook lite, cheapo at RM 1270 and the HP Laser printer P1006. And a d-link wifi router. Setting it up was a breeze, took about 7 minutes.

No comments:

Paranoid Android's Spec Sheet

My photo
Unless stated otherwise, all the posts and food here is paid for by the Paranoid Android. He dose not receive any financial compensation for posting in this blog. The views expressed here are an opinion and as usual, taste is subjective and varies among people, time and mood as well! Please feel free to contact me at humanist dot philo at gmail dot com. Unless otherwise stated, the photos here belong to the owner of this blog. You are free to use it for any non commercial purpose. As courtesy, just drop me an email and credit the photo to the blog. Thanks for dropping by!

To satisfy your hunger

Number of Electronic Sheep Counted In My Dreams

Labels