Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hello! My first trsyt into the world of blogging!

What an auspicious start to my blogging career. 7th of May, 2009. My first foray into this unknown realm, where I am able to share my thoughts with the whole world, bad English and all. Scary isn't it?

Why blog? I thought that I'll be able to keep a diary of sorts while letting my friends and family know what I have been doing. Lately a lot of things have been cheesing me off. At the same time, I found a lot of joy in small things that we take for granted in our day to day life. Like how my LED flash light just brightens up the toilet at the Gambang R&R when the power was out at 5 am last week when I preformed my weekly pilgrimage to Kemaman to work. Or the taste of bay leaves in my Chicken Broth, recipe courtesy of Nigel and Allan from Kampung Kayell. They are marvelous bakers and have been contributing unknowingly to my girth. Love their caramel cupcakes and durian chocoloate cakes.

7th May 2009. A lot of things are unfolding in Perak, even as I speak. More of that later, as I collect my thoughts. Don't want to start my blog with an anger filled post.

OK. Here goes... Welcome me, and wish me luck!

No comments:

Paranoid Android's Spec Sheet

My photo
Unless stated otherwise, all the posts and food here is paid for by the Paranoid Android. He dose not receive any financial compensation for posting in this blog. The views expressed here are an opinion and as usual, taste is subjective and varies among people, time and mood as well! Please feel free to contact me at humanist dot philo at gmail dot com. Unless otherwise stated, the photos here belong to the owner of this blog. You are free to use it for any non commercial purpose. As courtesy, just drop me an email and credit the photo to the blog. Thanks for dropping by!

To satisfy your hunger

Number of Electronic Sheep Counted In My Dreams

Labels